Monday, April 12, 2010
National Library Week
We invite you to join us this week as we celebrate National Library Week from April 11 through 17. Several exciting programs and events are on tap throughout the week. Including:
• An Evening With Mark Twain, on Wednesday, April 14 at 7:00pm.
• Delicious and Nutritious Chinese Cooking, on Thursday, April 15 at 6:30pm.
• Raven’s Feast, on Friday, April 16 at 7:00pm, featuring puppeteer Steve Abrams.
• Secure Your ID Day, on Saturday, April 17 from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Bring any personal papers you would like shredded to the loading dock area of the library.
• Line Dancing Demonstration, featuring Ginny and Jerry Crawford, on Saturday, April 17 at 2:00pm.
• Sleepover Luau, on Saturday and Sunday, April 17 and 18. Children 5 and older and a grownup can spend the night at the library.
More information on these and other programs and events can be found in the News & Events, Kids, and Events Calendar sections of the library website.