Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our new resident hamster Norfolk--


Have you met our new resident hamster Norfolk?
Visit the Children's Room to say hi!

My name is Norfolk. I am a girl (You'll just love the pink car in my cage). I am about 5 months old. I am from Animal Friends. I am so happy to be at my new home at Northland Public Library. I have many brothers, sisters, and friends still waiting for good homes. I am nocturnal-so sometimes you might not see me playing. But I love to read! My favorite books are The Golden Hamster series by Dietlof Reiche. Don’t you just love realistic fiction?

I am still getting used to everyone here at the library-the library is actually a much busier place than I ever expected. My hearing is much better than my eyesight- please don’t speak loudly to me! I am okay with indoor voices. Also, sometimes I use my teeth as my eyes-so no fingers please! I would feel sad if I accidentally tasted someone.

I look forward to getting to know you...

--Norfolk

No comments: